Conference to Feature Voice-enabled Applications and Use Cases with the Latest MicroStrategy 2019 Platform
PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Feb. 5, 2019-- MicroStrategy® Incorporated (Nasdaq: MSTR), a leading worldwide provider of enterprise analytics and mobility software, today announced that it will showcase MicroStrategy on Amazon Web Services (AWS) at MicroStrategy World™ 2019, its annual enterprise analytics and mobility conference being held today through February 6 at the Phoenix Convention Center. Organizations can now leverage MicroStrategy 2019 on AWS to launch fully-configured analytics, mobility, and HyperIntelligence projects in as little as 30 minutes.
At MicroStrategy World, thousands of online and on-site conference attendees will hear from thought leaders, data practitioners, and MicroStrategy experts on how MicroStrategy 2019 can be deployed on AWS to realize time savings and financial benefits and change the way organizations run their business. Anyone can register to watch the MicroStrategy World 2019 livestream and join or follow the conversation on Twitter using the hashtag #analytics19.
“MicroStrategy 2019 features a modern, open, enterprise-class analytics architecture that is optimized to deliver exceptional security, performance, and reliability in the cloud,” said Michael J. Saylor, CEO, MicroStrategy Incorporated. “Our work with AWS and Alexa for Business gives our customers a powerful analytics platform to build innovative solutions that can deliver time savings and financial benefits, and help them become a more Intelligent Enterprise™.”
Alexa for Business to be Featured at MicroStrategy World General Session
At the MicroStrategy World General Session tomorrow, attendees will hear from AWS General Manager of Alexa for Business Collin Davis. Mr. Davis will join MicroStrategy’s Senior Executive Vice President and CTO Tim Lang at the General Session starting at 10:00 a.m. MST, where voice-enabled applications using Alexa for Business will be highlighted. At MicroStrategy World, multiple expert and customer sessions will feature the Alexa integration with the MicroStrategy 2019 platform.
Numerous Organizations to Highlight Their Journey to MicroStrategy on AWS
Conference attendees will have numerous opportunities to hear from MicroStrategy customers who have implemented MicroStrategy on AWS, including Onyx CenterSource, Scout24 AG, Thirty-One Gifts, and Xero, about their implementation process, best practices, benefits realized, and lessons learned with their migration process. For details, visit the MicroStrategy World 2019 site.
What’s New with MicroStrategy in the Cloud
MicroStrategy 2019 is a groundbreaking analytics platform that runs natively on and is optimized for AWS. MicroStrategy 2019 delivers new features that allow administrators to easily deploy and manage MicroStrategy on AWS. Organizations can:
- Deploy a secure and optimized single-tenant instance for pre-configured team, department, and enterprise options to scale to hundreds of thousands of users;
- Easily manage multiple environments through a single provisioning console with start, stop, restart, resize, and terminate environment controls, real-time system monitoring, and one-click upgrades;
- Scale computational power to match system utilization through automated schedules;
- Backup and restore MicroStrategy environments between on-premises and cloud environments;
- Support compliance and governance with certifications and audit-friendly service features for PCI, ISO, SOC, and other regulatory standards; and
- Deploy MicroStrategy on AWS in data centers in the following locations: Northern Virginia, Ohio, Oregon, Ireland, Frankfurt, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Singapore, Seoul, and Canada.
A 30-day free trial is available for MicroStrategy on AWS.
Sign Up for a Free Pilot to Change How You Run Your Business
To experience the power of MicroStrategy 2019, organizations can sign up for a free MicroStrategy 2019 pilot. MicroStrategy experts can develop three intelligence applications consisting of:
- a HyperCard™ application that delivers Zero-Click Intelligence™ to web applications;
- a next-generation mobile productivity app for iOS or Android; and,
- an analytics dossier or federated data set to power a Power BI, Qlik, or Tableau application.
The three intelligence applications can be developed from the customer, product, account or sales, or employee point of view and delivered on AWS.
About MicroStrategy Incorporated
MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a leading worldwide provider of enterprise analytics and mobility software and services. Our mission is to make every enterprise a more Intelligent Enterprise. MicroStrategy 2019 delivers modern analytics on an open, comprehensive enterprise platform designed to drive business results with Federated Analytics, Transformational Mobility, and HyperIntelligence. To learn more, visit MicroStrategy online, and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
MicroStrategy, MicroStrategy 2019, HyperIntelligence, MicroStrategy World, Intelligent Enterprise, HyperCard, and Zero-Click Intelligence are either trademarks or registered trademarks of MicroStrategy Incorporated in the United States and certain other countries. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.