Register by September 30 to save $500.
Organizations today are looking to replace and eliminate legacy systems, specifically with Hadoop.
Attend this session to learn more about:
• The on-going transformation and evolution of modern data architectures and how it impacts you
• Examples of technical and business scenarios when it makes sense to move data from relational stores
• How MicroStrategy delivers an adaptive model to dynamically harness the value of data from disparate sources
• How data can be "unioned" on-the-go with metadata partitioning
• The need for a metadata-based infrastructure to tie disparate sources together in order to deliver a trustworthy system of record repository
• Options to access and blend data from Hadoop and other data stores
Other resources you may be interested in:
Learn how Herbalife uses MicroStrategy dashboards and mobile apps to better manage their worldwide operations.
Grid℠ for Business Intelligence Platforms | Winter 2016
Watch this webcast facilitated by ESG on how organizations are using Cloudera and MicroStrategy to adopt a modern, Hadoop-based platform and effectively migrate workloads.
Learn how eHarmony uses MicroStrategy to replace antiquated data extraction processes and analysis with a solution that allows them to monitor business performance in real-time.
The Container Store optimizes in-store operations by equipping store managers with mobile enablements apps. Read the case study to learn more.
Novo Banco uses MicroStrategy mobile analytics to help manage bank assets and track business performance.