Analytics for NoSQL Sources: How to build dossiers with MongoDB, Cassandra, and other NoSQL sources
Organizations often use NoSQL databases to store semi-structured data that is well suited for real-time analysis, transactional analysis, and more. MicroStrategy provides direct connectivity to NoSQL databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
Watch this on-demand webinar to learn about:
- Accessing data to build dossiers quickly from popular NoSQL data stores including Cassandra, MongoDB, HBase, Presto, and Drill, and why you should consider using these sources
- Real-world examples of how MicroStrategy customers are successfully leveraging schema-less databases to access large volumes of structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data
- Reasons to consider NoSQL sources like MongoDB
- VLDB optimization and tuning techniques to deliver the best performance on MongoDB with MicroStrategy
- Benefits of accessing NoSQL data with MicroStrategy covering push-down, multi-pass SQL, and VLDB optimization