Adaptive Analytics: Transitioning from legacy systems to a modern platform with MicroStrategy and Cloudera
Traditional data warehouses have become slow, complicated, and mostly too expensive to address the torrent of new data sources and evolving analytic approaches needed for decision making. Organizations today, are looking at new and modern approaches that are drastically different from legacy options. Watch this webcast to find out more about this ongoing transformation and the evolution of modern data architectures, and how MicroStrategy and Cloudera continues to allow organizations to harness the value of data and to stay on top of it all.
Join Cloudera and MicroStrategy to learn the journey organizations are taking to relieve pressure from legacy systems. We’ll be discussing:
• Industry trends related to the adoption of modern, Hadoop-based platform usage as it relates to existing EDWs
• Key user challenges when migrating workloads
• Guidance on implementing a successful offload strategy
• Best practices and complementary technologies to support these transitions
• Business impact and strategies for end-user adoption