“Digital Darwinism is unkind to those who wait,” warns R “Ray” Wang, the Principal Analyst, Founder, and Chairman of Silicon Valley-based Constellation Research, Inc. MicroStrategy recently sat down with Mr. Wang, a leading researcher and best-selling author, to get his insights and advice on the role that data plays in digital transformation, and to discuss how the Intelligent Enterprise has an advantage moving forward. We compiled the key takeaways from our conversation in a Q&A report that covers everything from data democratization to AI.
Read the Q&A for insights on key topics that include:
- Developing a data-driven culture
- The importance of a Chief Data Officer
- How to unlock innovation by pairing left- and right-brain disciplines
- The difference between real-time data and right-time data
- Design elements of AI-augmented data systems