During MicroStrategy World in Barcelona, MicroStrategy’s announced its new packaging and pricing model which consisted of simplifying its offerings from 21 products to 4. While the new model is a welcome change, the exciting part is what our customers can do with the products now that they have access to the full set of MicroStrategy capabilities.
Three weeks ago, during MicroStrategy World in Barcelona, Kevin Spurway, Senior Vice President, Marketing, was on hand to announce MicroStrategy’s new packaging and pricing model which consisted of simplifying its offerings from 21 products to 4. Existing customers of MicroStrategy get upgraded to significantly greater functionality at no additional cost.
While the new model is a welcome change, the exciting part is what our customers can do with the products now that they have access to the full set of MicroStrategy capabilities.
MicroStrategy customers who have upgraded to the latest version of MicroStrategy (version 9.3.0 or later) are given the opportunity to:
1. Provide governed data discovery to everyone in the organization
2. Create information driven applications·
- Upgrade and take full advantage of Visual Insight (VI)
- Create, publish, and crowd source production ready self-service dashboards
3. Roll out MicroStrategy Office
- Sophisticated look and feel
- Incorporates branding and personalized information
- Delivers in-context multimedia content
- Supports integration with documents and a guided workflow
- Quickly build enterprise applications
4. Use distribution services to deliver reports and alerts to everyone in your organization
- Inject analytics directly into business documents by taking data information analysis out of MicroStrategy and embedding it directly into PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
5. Analyze data from multiple data sources with our multisource capability
- Reports and alerts can be personalized and delivered via email
- Can deliver exception-based analytics and set thresholds to deliver alerts based on certain qualifications
- Publish, consume, and deliver infographic analysis
6. Accelerate your analytics with OLAP services
7. Speed development and reduce administrative overhead
- Use OLAP services’ and in-memory technology to achieve sub-second response times
- Use development tools to make application development more efficient and flexible
- Enterprise, Integrity, Object, and System Managers are now available to everyone with MicroStrategy Architect
To learn more about these exciting changes please visit MicroStrategy’s New Pricing and Packaging Website.
For more information on MicroStrategy’s new simplified packaging model, listen to the MicroStrategy World Recap webcast here.