MicroStrategy World 2017 is just around the corner, and it's shaping up to be the best one yet! One of our favorite parts of the event is having our customers join us to speak about all the innovative new ways they are using data analytics. We're busy putting the final touches on the conference agenda, but we wanted to share a sneak preview of some of the exciting organizations that will be speaking at World in April.
This year, we have a phenomenal line-up prepared with speakers from across the globe, covering industries like healthcare, financial services, manufacturing, and much more. So far, we’re bringing together over 30 organizations, and the list is continuing to grow.
- Cisco: This session is for thought leaders and change-agents in finance who want to drive transformation in their organizations. Speakers will discuss “Finance Transformation” and how to identify and overcome business challenges through data analytics. Attendees will also learn how to enable key financial metrics, deploy self-service BI for executive management and decommission Excel.
- PetSmart: Attend PetSmart’s session to hear about the company’s recent success adding real-time mobile analytics to stores. Plus, catch live demos of the company’s applications.
- Turkish Airlines: Turkish Airlines will be at World to discuss how the company achieved a 360-degree view of its airline business in a single BI environment. Turkish Airlines is also giving away prizes to audience members, so get there early!
- Falken Tire: Learn about digital storytelling, dashboarding and mobile deployment using examples from the mobile app developed for Falken Tire's Field Sales organization. The app enables the sales team to teach their customers (retailers, distributors, and dealers) about their local market using industry data blended with real-time sales information and competitor pricing.
- Tapjoy: Tapjoy will explore how to connect to multiple data sources, seamlessly join data in a variety of ways, and review multiple options for organizing data.
- Domtar: Domtar will be presenting on its broad use of MicroStrategy and how it drives positive business outcomes when used for decision making.
- Weiler Abrasives Group: Weiler will demonstrate how it uses Salesforce.com-integrated mobile dashboards to identify high-value opportunities, run more efficiently, and outshine the competition.
- Privia Health: Learn how Privia is leveraging MicroStrategy to empower its high-performing physician groups to deliver quality care to its patients.
- TrialCard: TrialCard will be presenting on its use of Pulse Analytics, which is powered by MicroStrategy. This technology has helped the TrialCard team build a scalable solution to meet the complex reporting needs of pharmaceutical clients.
Other customer presentations include:
Join us on April 18-20 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center in Washington, D.C. to hear from these leading organizations. To learn more about the conference, visit the event website—and register today!