We love seeing our customers do great work. It’s always amazing to see a company, team, or an individual use our platform to rethink how they work, achieve new heights of success, or build something entirely new and innovative.
So much of this happens every year and we’d be remiss to just let it pass by. That’s why we’re thrilled to present the MicroStrategy Customer Awards again this year at MicroStrategy World 2017. This year, we want to recognize and celebrate customers doing great things in three different categories.
- Innovative: We'd like to recognizing a revolutionary company—one that’s finding a whole new way to utilize MicroStrategy to transform how it does business. Have you demonstrated a breakthrough in data visualization and management? Have you taken a paper process and made it completely digital or mobile? Tell us how you reinvented your organization’s use of data or reimagined a business process by using MicroStrategy.
- Impactful: We want to highlight a company that has used MicroStrategy to boost its ROI. Perhaps you improved your corporate standards of measurement, boosted customer satisfaction scores, achieved greater productivity or operating efficiency, stole market share, or grew top-line sales. Tell us how MicroStrategy impacted your organization’s operations and processes.
- Interesting: This award recognizes the company that has incorporated analytics in a novel, creative way. If you’ve done something strikingly different with our platform and are setting your own trend, we want to hear from you. The more unique your application, the better.
Winning entries will be eligible for the following:
- A free pass to MicroStrategy World 2017 in DC, where the awards will be presented.
- A feature video and written story to showcase your success, which will be displayed during the keynote presentation at World 2017 and other customer-approved locations.*
- Official recognition from MicroStrategy.
- A feature in a MicroStrategy press release and the MicroStrategy Community.*
- An opportunity to speak at regional MicroStrategy events.
Here’s a look at last year’s award presentation to get an idea of what a winning submission looks like. Read more about the awards here, and cast your vote for a great company here. All submissions must be received by February 6, 2017.
You or your company will have an opportunity to review and approve any external publishing of your story.