Forrester Consulting recently conducted a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) Study of the MicroStrategy platform. The study, based on interviews with MicroStrategy customers, provides a look at the business benefits enabled by the MicroStrategy platform including $12.2 million in cost savings, $6.3 million in revenue from better insights, and $4.1 million in increased sales.
The full report details the challenges commonly faced by customers prior to choosing MicroStrategy including:
- Different teams using various BI tools to analyze data
- Siloed data analysis and reporting
- Difficulty in getting information and insights in a timely matter
- Limited scaling capabilities of current analytics tool
The report also takes a look at quantified benefits of the platform, as well as unquantified benefits including:
- The ability to establish a single source of truth
- Real-time availability of insights, especially on mobile devices and in apps
- The ability to connect to a variety of data sources and scalability
Check out the highlights of the Forrester TEI Study below, dig into the details of the full report, or watch the on-demand webcast that walks through the results, as well as Forrester’s new insights-driven business maturity research.