With the world’s biggest brands being constantly challenged by disruption, a Progress survey reveals that 85% of enterprise decision makers feel they have just two years to make significant inroads on digital transformation before suffering financially and/or falling behind their competitors.
Looking to be the disruptor instead of the disrupted? Join MicroStrategy in January 2018 to discuss data’s role in digital transformation and learn how data-driven organizations are acting on data to create competitive advantages and new business models.
Here are 10 top reasons to attend MicroStrategy World 2018:
- Billy Beane Keynote: EVP of Baseball Operations and Oakland Athletics minority owner Billy Beane served as the inspiration for the best-selling book “Moneyball” and the Oscar-nominated film in which Beane was portrayed by Brad Pitt. Known as an innovator for leveraging data analytics to disrupt how teams evaluate and manage players, Beane’s “Moneyball” philosophy has been adopted by organizations across all industries as a way to more effectively and profitably manage their assets, talent and resources. Hear how this philosophy is shaping the way modern businesses view and leverage big data and analytics for long-term success, and then ask Beane your questions (you can even try your best curveball) in a Visionary Voices Q&A session following. A book signing will also be part of the event.
- Boris Evelson Insights: Forrester VP and Principal Analyst Boris Evelson helps enterprise organizations define BI strategies and is a leading source for forecasting and leveraging trends in next-generation business intelligence. Hear his insights for 2018 that will improve your organization’s 2020 vision.
- Innovative Customer Stories: Reynolds American, ABN AMRO, Quotient, Freddie Mac, LivePerson and Omega World Travel are just some of the impressive brands that will show and tell how analytics and mobility is transforming their business.
- $10,000 Datathon Prize: During the first two days of World, data-driven, moola-motivated teams will face-off using the MicroStrategy platform to create innovative solutions. The winning team will leave Las Vegas with $10,000 (or maybe a little less - or more - depending on their evening luck). Learn more and register by December 22, 2017.
- Visionary Voices: Curious to hear how business intelligence and scaling Mount Everest come together? How about how 25 marathons and five IRONMANs apply to analytics? World 2018 will feature TED Talk-like sessions featuring visionary voices with fascinating points of view.
- Women in Tech Focus: With our own At the Table initiative to empower more women in tech and STEM roles front and center, MicroStrategy World will feature related networking opportunities, featured speakers, and a Datastrong-sponsored Urban Fun Run in support of STEM for Her, a nonprofit committed to building awareness, excitement, and opportunities for girls and young women to pursue tech-related careers.
- Meet World-class Partners: Our partners help customers customize and do even more with MicroStrategy and this event offers a world of opportunity to see all of their solutions. Partners, don’t miss out on Partner Day and the World 2018 Partner Awards. We appreciate you!
- Dossier Contest: You’ve seen MicroStrategy’s new Dossier. Now, do you have an idea for one that will change the way your organization’s or every organization’s status quo? Enter by January 10, 2018. The first-place winner receives an iPhoneX and two semi-finalists will win Apple Watches – all good accessories to go along with the $10,000 Datathon prize.
- Lots to Learn: With nine tracks of how-to presentations around data discovery, big data, AI, predictive and embedded analytics, IoT, machine learning and more – plus two tracks of hands-on workshops, four customer stories tracks and 1 Visionary Voices track, attendees won’t go away hungry for knowledge. Empower your organization for the new year with all you’ve learned from well over 150 sessions. See a preview of the AI, Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning track here.
- First Look at What’s New and What’s Coming in MicroStrategy: Number 10 on our list, number one in our hearts - we can’t wait to share this sneak peek into upcoming product features and capabilities. Keynotes from CEO Michael Saylor and CTO Tim Lang will lead the way in showcasing the product and the company’s direction.
Register for MicroStrategy World 2018 today for the best registration discounts, and watch the MicroStrategy World website as we continue to add speakers, sessions and special events.
Looking for more reasons to attend? Read the first 10 Top Reasons to Attend MicroStrategy World 2018.