MicroStrategy is calling all users to submit applications where they have integrated R analytics with MicroStrategy.
- Do you have a great example of using R analytics with MicroStrategy in an intuitive and easy to use BI application?
- Does your R analytics application deliver significant business value to your organization?
- Do you have a compelling idea for combining R with MicroStrategy to deploy a solution for predictive, prescriptive, or big data analytics?
Show, Don’t Tell!
MicroStrategy is calling all users to submit applications where they have integrated R analytics with MicroStrategy. We then want the users who submit the best applications to join us in Barcelona for MicroStrategy World.
- 1st Place - Top submission wins a free trip to MicroStrategy World 2014 (July 7-10) in Barcelona, Spain.
- Complimentary Admission to MicroStrategy World Barcelona
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Hotel Accommodations - four nights for one person.
- 2nd Place (x 3) - Second place winners will be selected and offered a complimentary pass to either MicroStrategy World 2014 in Barcelona or MicroStrategy World 2015 in the US.
Key Evaluation Criteria:
- Compelling R analytics Use (25%)
- Level of Integration with Business Intelligence Capabilities (30%)
- Business Value Created (25%)
- Creative Design (10%)
- Ease-of-Use (10%)
How to Participate:
- Use MicroStrategy Analytics Desktop, MicroStrategy Analytics Enterprise or MicroStrategy Cloud to create a compelling solution that uses the R analytic integration capability of MicroStrategy.
- Visit The Smart Analytics Challenge Webpage to Register it!
- Enter your application in the challenge by April 30, 2014 at 6:00 PM EST.
We look forward to reviewing your submissions!