What we do.
We provide powerful software solutions and expert services that empower every individual with actionable intelligence, helping enterprises unleash the full potential of their people and investments. Our analytics and mobility platform delivers high-performance business applications that meet the needs of both business and IT.
For over 25 years we've been building software that helps organizations transform their data into intelligence. Our software helps people discover new opportunities, make better decisions, and drive real results.
MicroStrategy was founded in Wilmington, DE, by MIT alumni Michael J. Saylor and Sanju Bansal. The company’s early focus was on developing data mining software for businesses.
MicroStrategy released its first business intelligence product, an executive information system designed to provide graphical analyses of data.
MicroStrategy (NASDAQ: MSTR) launched a successful IPO of 4 million shares priced at $12 each.
MicroStrategy 7 introduces a web interface, revised technical architecture, and multi-level caching, and was selected as a PC Magazine’s Editor Choice.
MicroStrategy 8 hits the market with OLAP reporting, a reimagined report and dashboard design interface, and enhanced data source support.
In 2009, MicroStrategy undertook a redesign of its platform architecture—the result, MicroStrategy 9, was the company’s biggest release in over 15 years.
The release of MicroStrategy Mobile revolutionized the business intelligence landscape and changed the way that business people interact with data.
MicroStrategy Cloud launches, combining all the enterprise analytics and mobility functionality of the MicroStrategy platform with powerful cloud data services.
MicroStrategy introduces Usher, an application designed to provide insight into business operations through real-time telemetry data and mobile credentials.
The release of MicroStrategy 10 sets a new standard for business intelligence by combining the power of enterprise analytics with the flexibility and ease of use of self-service data discovery.
- We team up with customers, partners, and one another.
- We show up on time, curious and ready to perform.
- We contribute each and every moment and take pride in our work.
- We define and adhere to comprehensive and thoughtful procedures to meet key business objectives.
- We continually measure both activity as well as results with objective performance metrics.
- We propagate excellence and empower people via shared knowledge systems and training materials.
- We expect that change is necessary for success and we embrace it.
- We synchronize our activities with shared systems and schedules.
- We are relentless in our pursuit of product, process, and self-improvement.
- We share operational intelligence and organizational assignments as broadly as possible in order to promote teamwork, trust, productivity and agility.
- We balance our intense pursuit of excellence with respect for the individual.
- We embrace moments of celebration, laughter, and good cheer.
- We always strive to maintain a happy and harmonious work environment.
Michael J. Saylor
President, Chairman of the Board, and CEO
Senior Executive Vice President, Worldwide Services
Senior Executive Vice President and Chief Technology Officer
Senior Executive Vice President & Chief Financial Officer
David J Rennyson
Senior Executive Vice President, Worldwide Sales
W Ming Shao
Senior Executive Vice President & General Counsel
Smart people, amazing products, and innovative ideas are what make MicroStrategy a fun, exciting place to work. If you’re passionate about great technology and want to help organizations get the most out of their data, we would love to meet you. Check out our careers page to search our current openings and learn more about the perks of being a MicroStrategist.
[Error loading the WebPart 'PressCenterWebPart' of type 'PressCenterWebPart']