Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Day to day management of the MicroStrategy Cloud infrastructure including scheduled and emergency maintenance activities as well as scheduled on-call coverage.
- Implementation of Customer change requests in compliance with the Change Control regime.
- Incident response including troubleshooting of the infrastructure related issues and collaboration with Technical Support and Technology teams on troubleshooting of platform related issues.
- MicroStrategy Platform administration.
- Maintaining high quality documentation for all related tasks.
- Technical education - (BS, MS) preferred
- 1+ years of experience in a related field with a proven track record of consistently exceeding corporate objectives
- AWS Azure Python experience a plus
- Practical experience managing critical customer issues
- Must possess an enthusiastic personality and foster a positive work environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Well organized with effective time management skills
- Ability to work independently
- Attention to detail
- Able to support MicroStrategy customers during their working hours
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.