- Build Java-centric apps, RESTful APIs and microservices for MSTR platform and customer development.
- Design for quality, robustness, and performance, with common principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Attend weekly/ad hoc learning and knowledge sharing programs.
- Create prototypes and experiment latest technologies for next generation product backends.
- Continuously improve software development, building, testing and deployment processes.
- Work with product owners, product managers, UX, and customer representatives to analyze and refine feature specifications.
- Cooperate with UX & UED to match visual design intent.
- Collaborate with and support other engineers within the team and from other teams in China, US and Poland.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field.
- Proven working experience in Java and web programming.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns. Functional programming knowledge is a plus.
- Solid understanding of web and internet architectures. REST and microservices practices are highly preferred.
- Familiar with servlet technologies and at least one Java app containers, like Jetty, Tomcat, etc.
- Familiar with at least one Java frameworks like Jersey, Spring, etc.
- Web frontend skills are a big plus.
- Good communication skills in English and the ability to work as part of a team.