35 Views | September 16, 2020
What are the Different Timeouts in Web
This video shows how to change the user idle timeouts that affec MicroStrategy Web users. There is one setting in the MicroStrategy Intelligence configuration, available in Developer and another one in the application server. It also explains the setting in the Web Admin page Allow automatic login if session is lost.
Related articles from the Community:
- Knowledgebase: What are the timeout settings controlled by the Web server?
- Knowledgebase: What are the timeout settings controlled by IIS 7 that affect MicroStrategy Web?
- Knowledgebase: KB273065: The error "There is an error on the server. Request timeout" shows when adding external data through Query Builder in MicroStrategy Web 10.x
- Knowledgebase: KB35666: How to edit the setting for the Request execution timeout for ASP.NET installations in Internet Information Services (IIS) 7 and MicroStrategy Web 9.x ,10.x and 11.x
- Knowledgebase: KB220558: How do user session idle timeouts work in MicroStrategy Web?
8 / 8 videos | 21M 19S total runtime
35 views | September 16, 2020
56 views | September 04, 2020