43 Views | September 16, 2020
How to Enable Windows Authentication in Web
This video describes the steps taken to configure Windows Authentication for MicroStrategy Web.
Related articles from the Community:
- Knowledge Base: KB17037: How to setup Windows Authentication for MicroStrategy Web 9.4.x and 10.x
- Knowledge Base: KB205622: How to setup Windows Authentication with Microsoft IIS 7.x for MicroStrategy Web, Mobile or Office 9.x and 10.x
- Knowledge Base: KB6781: How to link a user to a Microsoft Windows NT user account in MicroStrategy Developer 10.x and MicroStrategy Administrator - Command Manager 10.x
- Knowledge Base: KB19389: ‘Error in login.You cannot login as Windows User.’ error occurs when logging into MicroStrategy Web 10.x.
- Product Documentation: Implementing Windows NT Authentication
Setup and Configuration
4 / 4 videos | 15M 59S total runtime
43 views | September 16, 2020
31 views | September 16, 2020