47 Views | September 04, 2020
How to Enable Logs in Windows/Linux
This tutorial shows how to create and enable logs.
Related articles from the Community:
- Knowledge Base: How to turn on new traces using the Diagnostics Configuration tool in MicroStrategy 9.x
- Knowledge Base: What are the default configuration settings for MicroStrategy Diagnostics and Performance Logging in MicroStrategy 10.x.
- Knowledge Base: How to modify diagnostics logging for MicroStrategy components from the command line in Windows and Unix/Linux environments.
- Knowledge Base: How to turn off diagnostics logging for MicroStrategy components from the command line in Windows and Unix/Linux environments
- Product documentation: Viewing and Analyzing Log Files
2 / 4 videos | 15M 21S total runtime
47 views | September 04, 2020
56 views | September 04, 2020
4. How to use a test ASP and HTML page to troubleshoot connectivity to MicroStrategy Web running on IIS
69 views | September 16, 2020