The latest version introduces a brand-new client to revamp how end users find and view analytics content on PC and Mac. The MicroStrategy app is designed to accelerate decision making for business users by proactively download dossiers along with powerful search, recommendation, and collaboration features. MicroStrategy 2020 Update 2 also brings innovations to the platform with new features and performance improvements across HyperIntelligence®, Mobile, Dossier®, and the connectors to other BI and data science tools.
Watch this on-demand to discover more about the platform, the latest MicroStrategy client, and other features including:
- Updated workflows to search and share HyperIntelligence cards
- Expert.Now which provides access to MicroStrategy experts through live video sessions
- Enhancements to the experience and performance of connectors to Tableau, Excel, Jupyter, and RStudio
- Expanded regional support for cloud deployments on AWS and Azure
- The ability to edit filters, set user authentication, and server-level privileges with Workstation