Wednesday, February 3rd, 1 - 6 pm EST
An overview of key legal & regulatory considerations for corporations integrating Bitcoin into a treasury reserve strategy.
W. Ming Shao
SEVP and General Counsel, MicroStrategy
J. Dax Hansen
Partner and Firmwide Chair, Blockchain Tech & Digital Currency Industry Group, Perkins Coie LLP
Thomas S. Ward
Partner, WilmerHale LLP
An overview of key accounting, tax, & audit considerations for corporations integrating Bitcoin into a treasury reserve strategy.
President and CFO, MicroStrategy
Partner and Global Tax Leader Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, Deloitte Tax
Our first day agenda provides a concise yet comprehensive overview of the topics corporations need to address as they develop & implement their Bitcoin strategy. Join our officers & advisers as we address these items from the point of view of a public company. Topics include:
1. Macroeconomic environment, outlook, treasury & investment strategy
2. Integrating Bitcoin into the Balance Sheet or P&L of public & private companies
3. Financial, Operational, Systems, & Execution Considerations
4. Legal & Regulatory Considerations
5. Accounting, Tax, & Audit Considerations
In order to accelerate corporate adoption & facilitate the development of best practices, MicroStrategy will make publicly available certain documents & information that it used in implementing Bitcoin as a primary treasury reserve asset so that other firms interested in adopting a Bitcoin strategy can refer to them. We plan to provide registrants access to these materials prior to the conference.
Thursday, February 4th, 1 - 6 pm EST
Join us as we interview senior executives from the leading vendors of Bitcoin products & services for corporations. Each interview will last approximately 25 minutes and cover a broad range of topics, including the following:
1. Tell us about your company and the Bitcoin products & services you offer for corporate clients.
2. Describe your existing client base & the journey they have taken as they implement Bitcoin strategies.
3. What is your outlook for Bitcoin, and what advice would you give to corporations just getting started?
4. What differentiates you from the other industry players, & what are your plans for the future?
All interviews will be conducted by either Michael Saylor (our Chairman & CEO) or Phong Le (our President & CFO). At the end of the second day, participants should have familiarity with key elements of Bitcoin strategies, tools & methods necessary to get started, & strategic vendors & offerings in the marketplace.
By clicking the "Register Now" button, you agree to the World 2021 Terms and Conditions.