Create reports and the objects used on reports (filters, metrics, and prompts) with hands-on exercises. Transform datasets into appealing, insightful dossiers. Exercises use the MicroStrategy Web interface.
Products covered: MicroStrategy Web
Skills you gain
- Analyzing organizational data to make effective business decisions
- Creating business reports
- Identifying appropriate business concepts to evaluate calculations
- Using calculations and measures to determine actionable business decisions
- Logically planning subsets of data for analysis using filtering techniques
- Designing business reports for other users with self-service features
- Sharing reports using export, print, or by subscribing to report deliveries
- Identifying and analyzing trends, anomalies, and other important meaning in your data
- Foundation for creating reports
- Creating reports
- Filtering reports
- Calculating data on reports
- Delivering and sharing reports
- Dossiers and visualizations
You must have an Architect Pass to access this course.
Recommend for every Architect, Administrator, and serious Analyst, the 'Architect Pass' is a 12-month subscription that gives you unlimited access to our entire catalog of live and on-demand courseware,
enabling you to pursue all twelve MicroStrategy certifications.
Access training via Instructor-led online classes (available on various time zones around the world), and via
online eLearning, Course Textbooks, and Course Recordings (always available).
The Architect Pass also includes unlimited access to Expert.Now, where users can collaborate with MicroStrategy experts via a live video chat.
Want to try before you buy? Sign-up for a 30-Day trial of the Architect Pass. The trial includes access to Expert.Now, plus all education (excluding Analyst (ANL), Data Scientist (SCI), and Developer (DVL) courses).
The trial does not include Certifications. Users are limited to one trial per person per year.
You must have an Analyst Pass to access this course.
Recommended for every Analyst, Data Scientist, and Developer, the ‘Analyst Pass’
is an annual subscription providing access to all Analyst (ANL), Data Science (SCI), and Developer (DVL) courses and certifications.
Access training via Instructor-led
online classes (available on various time zones around the world), and via Online eLearning, Course Textbooks, and Course Recordings (always available).