2021.142 Dashboarding with Dossiers and Visualizations
Duration: 16 hours
Education Passes: Architect Pass, Analyst Pass
Import and refine data to create visually compelling, interactive data representations (visualizations). Format, analyze, filter, and layer the visualizations to create appealing, insightful dashboard-style dossiers
through the MicroStrategy Web interface. Share your dossiers to collaborate with other users and access the dossiers on web and mobile devices.
Products covered: MicroStrategy Web, MicroStrategy Library, Library App on mobile devices
Skills you gain
- Graphing techniques to identify and analyze trends, anomalies, and other important meaning in data
- Selecting the appropriate interactive graph to display data for a specific business analysis
- Converting raw data into a clean visual display to view quality and consistent information
- Organizing data in layers to connect similar information
- Creating logical patterns in data using filtering techniques
- Tagging colleagues and commenting
- Getting started: Dashboarding and visualizations
- Importing data
- Visualizing your data
- Filtering and layering data
- Sharing dossiers everywhere
You must have an Architect Pass to access this course.
Recommend for every Architect, Administrator, and serious Analyst, the 'Architect Pass' is a 12-month subscription that gives you unlimited access to our entire catalog of live and on-demand courseware,
enabling you to pursue all twelve MicroStrategy certifications.
Access training via Instructor-led online classes (available on various time zones around the world), and via
online eLearning, Course Textbooks, and Course Recordings (always available).
The Architect Pass also includes unlimited access to Expert.Now, where users can collaborate with MicroStrategy experts via a live video chat.
Want to try before you buy? Sign-up for a 30-Day trial of the Architect Pass. The trial includes access to Expert.Now, plus all education (excluding Analyst (ANL), Data Scientist (SCI), and Developer (DVL) courses).
The trial does not include Certifications. Users are limited to one trial per person per year.
You must have an Analyst Pass to access this course.
Recommended for every Analyst, Data Scientist, and Developer, the ‘Analyst Pass’
is an annual subscription providing access to all Analyst (ANL), Data Science (SCI), and Developer (DVL) courses and certifications.
Access training via Instructor-led
online classes (available on various time zones around the world), and via Online eLearning, Course Textbooks, and Course Recordings (always available).