Director, Technical Solutions and Enterprise Architect
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people.
MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
This is a technical role to oversee the design and implementation of our Enterprise systems. As a technical architect, you will be responsible for designing the structure of enterprise level IT systems, overseeing the project implementation, creating the technical design documents, and measuring the performance of the applications. Additionally, this position will PM the IT SOX efforts around leading meetings, ensuring test status, quarterly initiatives such as Control Self Assessments are completed, annual pre-walkthrough and walkthrough are completed, overall tracking of requests and deliverables, and SharePoint maintenance. This position will require excellent communication skills and experience presenting to senior leadership around program status.
To ensure success you should have excellent skills to prepare technical documentation, SOX documentation, Knowledge of SOX and SOC programs, advanced problem-solving skills, excellent presentation and organizational skills, and excellent communication skills.
- Monitor the security of the applications
- Project managing the design and implementation of the system. Creating technical design documents
- Recommends developments to improve or to facilitate the performance and function of the applications
- Troubleshooting systems issues as they arise.
- Overseeing all the moving parts of the system integrations
- Measuring the performance of the existing applications
- Research best methods for developing and publishing a website with actionable services
- Monitor and Analyzing daily trends of MicroStrategy Social Media Accounts
- Must be able to interpret users' needs and create applications to meet those needs
- Stays up to date with digital media developments and technologies and initiates improvements
- Monitors processes/controls to ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements. Keep track of all SOX deliverables
- Gathers, analyzes, and reports data documenting adherence with internal IT controls
- Updates business process narratives, risk and controls matrices, and related controls documentation
- Interacts with process owners across all departments
- Interacts with external auditor
Required Experience and Skills:
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or computer science.
- Previous work experience as a technical architect
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise systems, networking modules, and software integration.
- Familiarity with programming languages, operating systems, and Office software.
- Advanced project management and excellent technical documentation skills
- Ability to see big-picture designs from basic specifications
- Experience debugging technical issues while using corporate social media accounts.
- Assist team in building web applications based on Social media platforms.
- Strong experience with on .Net, C++, HTML/CSS, JS libraries like jQuery, Angular and/or ReactJS.
- Strong experience with cross browser/device responsive/Mobile development
- Preferred experience working with REST APIs, Sightly/HTL, Granite UI, Coral UI
- Proficiency in audit methodology and risk/controls assessments.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize tasks/projects
- Quick learner – must have the ability to understand sophisticated areas within a short period of time & multi-task on various projects with competing deadlines.
- Self-motivated and takes pride in the results of their efforts
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.