Social Media Developer
MicroStrategy transforms organizations into intelligent enterprises through data-driven innovation. We match smart people to dynamic projects and technologies that truly challenge their talents. Curious and creative in outlook, our success is built on the talent and energy of smart and driven people.
MicroStrategy (Nasdaq: MSTR) is a worldwide leader in enterprise analytics and mobility software. A pioneer in the BI and analytics space, MicroStrategy delivers innovative software that empowers people to make better decisions and transform the way they do business. We provide our enterprise customers with world-class software and expert services so they can deploy unique intelligence applications.
The Social Media Developer is responsible for the integration of the Social Media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube) to MicroStrategy corporate website and other enterprise applications. The Developer is also responsible for optimizing and maintaining the integrations for the social media platforms, UI performance, stability, and maintainability of the website through the development and execution of UI testing systems and coding standards. This role wears many hats, jumping from project planning to html template development and designing the social media previews.
- Work closely with the web team, other internal teams, and external contractors to develop, test, and deploy new features for social media integrations, owning the development process from start to finish
- Research best methods for developing and publishing a website with actionable services
- Monitor and Analyzing daily trends of MicroStrategy Social Media Accounts
- Must be able to interpret users' needs and create applications to meet those needs
- Develops and manages the content, design, layout and scheme for the site using current web technologies
- Recommends developments to improve or to facilitate the performance and function of the website
- Own website integration with all social media platforms to optimize the display of dynamic data on the website and enable seamless transition.
- Creates and manages the design and production of various social media platforms, publications, brochures, posters, and other materials using appropriate designs, layout, and content editing methods
- Stays up to date with digital media developments and technologies and initiates improvements
- Track and analyze social media KPIs and check up on ROI.
Required Experience and Skills:
Motivation, Innovation, Passion, Integrity, Teamwork, Customer-Focus.
You should also bring the following:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 3 years of experience on working with APIs for various Social media platforms.
- Experience debugging technical issues while using corporate social media accounts.
- Assist team in building web applications based on Social media platforms.
- Strong experience with on HTML/CSS, JS libraries like jQuery, Angular and/or ReactJS.
- Ability to develop, edit and post visual and multimedia web content
- Proficient at design software including Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat
- Strong experience with cross browser/device responsive/Mobile development
- Preferred experience working with REST APIs, Sightly/HTL, Granite UI, Coral UI
- Demonstrated understanding of SEO.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite (including InDesign and Illustrator)
- Knowledge of design and visual principles for digital assets
- Exceptional multi-tasking skills and ability to work under pressure
MicroStrategy is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
MicroStrategy is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and provides reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system and you need an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us about your interest in employment at 703.848.8600.