Introducing Transactional Apps
Business Intelligence just became Business Action.
Apple TV + MicroStrategy Mobile
Perpetual License Up to 10 Users
Intro to Mobile App Platform Classes
Insight to Action
Act on information directly from your mobile device.
Monitoring your organization’s performance in the palm of your hand anytime and anywhere is a powerful business capability – But interacting with that information to approve requests, submit orders, change plans, and capture information at the moment of insight takes that power to a new level.View Webcast Now Download the whitepaper
Build Transactions into Your Mobile Apps
Build mobile transactional apps to trigger new business processes, re-allocate resources, and accelerate business activity. MicroStrategy Transaction Services lets you embed write-back functionality into documents and dashboards for the purposes of decision-making or initiating a transaction.
Use Touch-Based Inputs
Use a wide range of transactional input forms and a flexible drag-and-drop design template. Change and add new data using text and number inputs, calendar, camera, GPS, switches, steppers, and sliders. Utilize transactions widgets such as Image/Photo Uploader, Interactive Grid, and Transactional Grids.
Approve, submit, or edit information even when away from a cellular or wifi signal. When offline, transactions are queued for submission when you next connect.
Capture Images with Your Data
Use MicroStrategy Mobile to capture and upload images to a database or ERP system. Retailers, capture store front or product displays. Insurance agents, add images alongside your claims notes. Business people, attach visual records of receipts alongside expense filings.
Connect to Your Existing Operational Systems
MicroStrategy connects to your existing operational systems. Read from and write to any ERP system with web services:
Connect to Custom Operational Systems
Transact with any data source using either xQuery for web services and SQL for database transactions:
Request Processing and Management
- Review all business items requiring your action
- Approve requests based on the information presented
- Deny requests at the tap of a button
- Reconsider ongoing requests by asking for more information
Supply Chain and Order Management
- Analyze the business to determine which orders to accelerate
- Edit any part of any order anywhere, anytime
- Change values using touch based controls such as wheels and switches
- Update values to increase orders, increase prices, take actions
- Execute your actions to drive the business forward
Appointment Scheduling and Sign-up
- Schedule services for customers or yourself
- Cancel and reschedule from your mobile device
Financial Management and Risk Control
- Adjust exposure limits
- Manage counterparty exposure whether in the boardroom or on the 18th hole
- Approve transactions and fund transfers
- Update amounts and dates to keep information up-to-date
Remote Data Collection
- Empower your sales force with location-specific information sourcing Apps
- Deliver interactivity specific to the user’s present location
- Capture product displays, restaurant quality, warehouse stocks - whatever you see
- Store data on product and service quality, pricing, promotional offers
- Analyze past surveys individually and as a whole to spot macro trends
Applications of MicroStrategy Transaction Services for Communications
Applications of MicroStrategy Transaction Services for Health Care and Pharmaceuticals
Applications of MicroStrategy Transaction Services for Retail
Applications of MicroStrategy Transaction Services for Banking & Financial Services
Applications of MicroStrategy Transaction Services for Insurance