For All BI Applications from Workgroup to Enterprise
- A fully functional version of the award-winning MicroStrategy business intelligence platform, including software to build your own dynamic dashboards
- Interactive product demos
- Multimedia-based training
- Step-by-step tutorials, sample data, and pre-built dashboard samples
- Reference guides, user manuals and product documentation
- Free online training
- Free email support for 30 days
- x86 or x64 compatible CPU
- 4 GB RAM
- Minimum storage space required: Three times the amount of RAM available to Intelligence Server. For example, an Intelligence Server that is provided 4 GB of RAM requires 12 GB of hard drive space.
- Windows 2003 Standard Edition SP2 (on x86 or x64) ,Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition SP2 (on x86 or x64) ,Windows 2003 Standard Edition R2 SP2 (on x86 or x64) ,Windows 2003 Enterprise Edition R2 SP2 (on x86 or x64) ,Windows Vista Business Edition SP2 (on x86 or x64), Windows Vista Enterprise Edition SP2 (on x86 or x64) ,Windows 7 Professional Edition SP1(on x86 or x64), Windows 7 Enterprise Edition SP1 (on x86 or x64) ,Windows 8 all editions (on x86 or x64) ,Windows 2008 Standard Edition SP2 on x64 ,Windows 2008 Enterprise Edition SP2 on x64 ,Windows 2008 Standard Edition R2 SP1 on x64 ,Windows 2008 Enterprise Edition R2 SP1 on x64 ,Windows Server 2012 Standard (on x64)
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) version 6.x, 7.0.x, 7.5.x, or 8.x.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 or 4.5. This must be installed prior to installing MicroStrategy.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 7.x, 8.x, 9.x, or 10.x.
- Adobe® Reader® version 9.x, 10.x or 11.x.
- Adobe® Flash® Player version 10.1.x, 10.3.x, or 11.x.
- 16-bit color display or higher
- Windows fonts display set to small fonts (96 dpi)
- Quick Start Guide
A quick overview of the installation & evaluation process & resources
- Evaluation Guide
Step-by-step instructions for the installation, configuration & use of the MicroStrategy Evaluation Edition
- Frequently Asked Questions
Find out more about the Evaluation Edition
- Free participation in a MicroStrategy instructor-led course, Introduction to Business Intelligence
- Free Online Training
Self-paced, expert instruction and product simulations on a user-friendly interface
Please see the Release Information page for product versions that comprise the MicroStrategy Evaluation Edition.
If you are interested in evaluating MicroStrategy Universal Edition, please contact us at 888-537-8135 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you in arranging the evaluation.